Friday, May 07, 2010

busy holiday...

Just back unimap after finish 2nd year, 2nd sem exam...thought have chance to enjoy the holiday..
and help take over the house works...
however, i was shocked when told of my dad health conditions...
he had admitted into hospital few weeks ago..due to slightly headache..

it has almost been 1 year since his heart operation last year, 13/5/09..
however, he didn't heed our advices, sleep very late at night and cause stress to his heart..

i'm so angry and sad...
angry is because we all so anxious about his condition since last year but he still behave like that..then it resulted in current illness..
sad is because my mom have to worry about my dad, my grandma and take care for whole family..

It's time for me as the eldest son to help mom take care of the family..

we all have being live under mom protection for years...
we should be more dedicated...

It's time for changes..
wish my dad can get well soon..
wish my mom enjoy her europe trip with excel members.
God, thanks for blessing us always.

No comments: